631 W Water St
Princeton, WI, 54968, United States
Property ID: #111559 // COMMERCIAL
- Address631 W Water St
- CountryUnited States
- MunicipalityCity of Princeton
- CountyGreen Lake
- Property TypeCommercial
- Additional TypesBusiness, Commercial, Retail, Restaurant
- Parcel Number271000630000
- Year Built1890
- Lot Size0.08 Acres
- Square Feet990
Wonderful piece of history in charming downtown Princeton, WI! Treats Landing is an exceptional local Cafe/Ice Cream shop with 990sf located right on the Fox River. The shop features soups, locally sourced salads, and delicious paninis. Updates include new equipment, new roof, new siding, new A/C window/heat, and an outdoor deck with seating and spectacular views. An outside area for limitless opportunities to personalize your trademark. Perfect opportunity for a passionate professional looking to soar above and beyond as a business owner with this sweet treat opportunity at the end of the street. Property is located in a flood plain.
NE on WI-23 E/WI-23 Trunk E. Turn right onto W Main St, to right onto W Water St. Destination will be on the right.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: 5% of the negotiated purchase price/successful high bid or $500, whichever is greater.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Other Auction Event Listings
Online Only Event/Auction:
August 28th 10:00am - 4:00pm CDT
- Rochelle Ford
- Wisconsin Special Properties LLC
- License # 53773-90
- Additional Licensing Information:
- Auctioneer: Wade Micoley #2647-052
- Auction Company: RealtyHive, LLC #502-53
Please contact your local lender