Centro Sport Slam
Las Conchas, Managua, Nicaragua
Property ID: #112616 // COMMERCIAL
- TitleCentro Sport Slam
- CityLas Conchas
- Property TypeCommercial
- Additional TypesBusiness, Commercial, Investment, Special Purpose
- Lot Size5.22 Acres
A well-positioned versatile property with a range of options holding approximately 40,311sf of road frontage on Ticuantepe. The land could be sold in two different options.
Option #1 - List Price: $360,000 // Opening Bid: $325,000. Including approximately 0.55ac. 3 spacious apartments with bathroom, living room, and dining room. Each one has a construction area of approximately 730sf. Showers and bathrooms and a warehouse area.
Option #2 - List Price: $460,000 // Opening Bid: $420,000. Including approximately 0.55ac. 3 spacious apartments with bathroom, living room, and dining room. Each one has a construction area of approximately 730sf. Showers and bathrooms, a warehouse area, and a semi Olympic pool.
Real Estate Only - Available to Purchase - List Price: $2,900,000 // Opening Bid: $2,600,000
Business & Real Estate - Available to Purchase as One - List Price: $3,300,000 // Opening Bid: $2,999,000
Great opportunity with this sports center on approximately 5 acres! Located in Managua, Nicaragua this sports center offers 5 hard tennis courts, 1 clay dust tennis court, 1 soccer field on natural grass, 2 multipurpose courts, 1 pool, 1 gym, dressing rooms, and 3 bungalows that are located in the back of the property.
The main purpose of Centro Sport Slam is the formation of the child and adolescent as an athlete and the search for integrity as a person, through teaching methodologies where the mentality and sports ethics are developed.
Located on the Managua-Ticuantepe Road. Take the ‘Carretera a Masaya’. There is a roundabout located at km. 14, from where the road to Ticuantepe begins, drive south towards La Concha for one kilometer, just to your left hand. There is public transportation available for everybody.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: Total earnest money to be negotiated at the time of offer and to be agreed upon in writing in a Purchase Contract by the Buyer and Seller.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Located on the Managua-Ticuantepe Road which offers access to many amenities. Great place for big companies, banks, gas stations, and so on. Near schools, traffic, 24-hour security, laundry, garden or park, breakfast area, A/C, patio, and social area.
Ticuantepe is the closest municipality to the capital city Managua; it has cool weather and a tranquil atmosphere. Has its own microclimate that makes it very pleasant and allows us to disconnect from the hot Managua. In the center of the village, there is an archeological museum and several parks to visit. In the municipality, there are many restaurants, both on the road and in the city center, as well as lodgings and hotels for travelers.
National Zoo - 26 min walk
Galeries Santo Domingo Shopping Center - 5.9 min drive
Masaya Volcano - National Park - 7.2 min drive
Managua Metropolitan Cathedral - 8.2 min drive
Natural Reserve that preserves the local flora and fauna - 10 min drive
Pre-Columbian petroglyphs - 15 min drive
Property Buying Tips
So you’ve decided to buy! Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to ownership.
1. Determine Your Budget & SaveTake into account the average down-payment is 10%. 10% is not required, but the loan amount and approval will fluctuate depending on the percentage you put down. Determine how much you can pay for your monthly mortgage. Outline your expenses and be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably afford. Also, ask yourself what happens if you lose your job? Or if you’re part of a couple, what happens if your spouse loses their job?
2. Secure a LoanOnce you’ve got your budget in order, it’s time to go shopping for a loan. Visit multiple lenders to weigh your options and find the best deal. Each bank will determine if you are eligible and at what interest rate you will be charged. based on your financial situation. Make sure to ask questions such as what the breakdown of the monthly payments will be once you have made your down payment, how the loan term will affect your monthly payments, whether or not the interest rate is fixed or variable, if home insurance or any other services are included within the home purchase amount.
3. Be PreparedHave a current Pre-qualification letter and good faith deposit funds available. Technology makes it easier than ever for your real estate agent to draft and transmit a purchase offer back and forth for your signatures. But, this is only one piece of the puzzle. You also need a current pre-qualification letter, and ready access to your good faith deposit. This can be obtained from the bank and confirms their willingness to give you a loan. Most sellers won’t accept a letter that’s more than three months old. If your home search lasts for more than three months, you’ll need an updated pre-qualification letter. When you submit your offer, it must include a check for the good faith deposit. Generally, good faith is at least 3% of the purchase price. This check will be deposited into an escrow account within three days of an accepted offer.
4. Stay InformedAlways make sure to do your homework and learn the history on a property you are interested in. Does the neighborhood have a high crime rate or a new highway/major road being constructed nearby that could be affecting the price? Is the heating, plumbing, roofing and window work in good condition? Those hidden problems can lead to major expenses in the future - post purchase. Ask your realtor for a property condition report and and see if the home comes pre-inspected. If not, we highly recommended to get and inspection before the purchase is complete. Being “in-the-know” and taking the extra steps can save you money and headaches in the long run.
Other Auction Event Listings
Online Only Event/Auction:
February 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm CST
If interested, please contact a Local Agent. Online auction only.
Please contact your local lender