266 Acres Bengston Lake
Republic, MI, 49879, United States
Property ID: #83410 // LAND
- Title266 Acres Bengston Lake
- Address266 Acres Bengston Lake
- CountryUnited States
- MunicipalityRepublic Township
- Property TypeLand
- Additional TypesResidential
- Lot Size266 Acres
- Data SourceUpper Peninsula Association of Realtors
- Listing Link
- MLS Number(s)1106220, 1106220, 1106220, 1106220, 1106220, 1106220
MARQUETTE COUNTY ACREAGE AND PRIVATE LAKE FOR SALE! This large tract of private acreage surrounds a private lake that can be all yours. The shoreline is a Wild Cranberry bog complete with wild orchids and pitcher plants and you can walk through the marsh right to the waters edge. Two building sites are within 50 yards of the lake. The fishing is good for perch as the lake is over 20 feet deep and there are pike here as well. Other fish species could be planted as the lake is large enough with enough depth to hold fish all year. The scenic beauty of the lake is something that just woodlands cannot duplicate. The acreage is a mixture of the marsh and upland with aspen regrowth full of wildlife, softwoods, towering red and white pine and thick lowlands with cedar, balsam and spruce. A good interior trail road system accesses the lands and the parcel has insurable access from a county road. Located near Republic and an easy drive to Marquette or Iron Mountain. This is a great hunting and recreation parcel with a lot of privacy. There is even an open field which would be ideal for a food plot, garden or cabin site. The property is bordered by the Republic Wetland Preserve providing even more privacy. This is a great buy, priced below market value. Capture the essence of the Upper Peninsula with your own private lake and woodlands at a great price. Broker owned.
M95 to South. Republic. E to stop sign. Right to first jog left. Left at next road to Bengston Bridge. Over bridge, take first right. Go straight and take road straight by wagon wheel. Follow road through fields under power line to property. Take left to go to Lake or right to follow trail roads within property.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: 5% of the negotiated purchase price/successful high bid or $500, whichever is greater.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Copyright © 2018 Upper Peninsula Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
As is true with any major purchase, you should thoroughly investigate your investment before you go through with a real estate transaction. Always do your homework. Although it may be tempting to purchase a property without taking time to dig into it, we do not recommend it. Here are a few suggestions:
- Read the contract in full.
- If possible, physically visit the property.
- If the property is a multi-family, acquire rental history, vacancy rates, etc.
- Know the area in which you are buying, so you know what to expect of that market.
- Consult a local broker.
Tips for Buying a Home
So you’ve decided to buy a home? Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to home ownership.