334 Acres Old M69
Crystal Falls, MI, 49920, United States
Property ID: #83302 // LAND
- Address334 Acres Old M69
- CityCrystal Falls
- CountryUnited States
- Property TypeLand
- Additional TypesLand, Mixed Use, Other, Waterfront, Recreation
- Lot Size334 Acres
- Data SourceUpper Peninsula Association of Realtors
- Listing Link
- MLS Number(s)1099416, 1099416, 1099416, 1099416, 1099416, 1099416
This unique tract of land has several great features that make it appealing to a wide range of buyers. The highlight is the river frontage on the Michigamme River. There is over 3/4 of a mile of fast moving riverfront with a gradually sloped high ground bank at the water's edge. There are high views from several great private building sites. Along with the river frontage the parcel has 334 acres of rolling wooded terrain. The mix of several tree species and continuous elevation change make this property very attractive. A new road is being improved from the County Road to the river. The property has paved road frontage on Old M69 where power is available. This makes for the potential of a year round dwelling and even a seasonal occupant will enjoy the access and electric. What's best is that all of this is just minutes from Crystal Falls. A remote wilderness feel on a large acreage parcel is hard to find this close to town and with this kind of access. This is not a timber tract but features an attractive woodland setting. The grouse and deer hunting is very good and this parcel is large enough to hunt with privacy. If you are looking for good access, power, waterfront, fishing, hunting, mushrooming, hiking, kayaking and so much more, you will lover this parcel. These are becoming hard to find so take a look today.
The access road is the first road on the South side of Old 69 East of the Michigamme. The property lies on the road prior to the gate. Gate is locked.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: 5% of the negotiated purchase price/successful high bid or $500, whichever is greater.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Copyright © 2018 Upper Peninsula Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
As is true with any major purchase, you should thoroughly investigate your investment before you go through with a real estate transaction. Always do your homework. Although it may be tempting to purchase a property without taking time to dig into it, we do not recommend it. Here are a few suggestions:
- Read the contract in full.
- If possible, physically visit the property.
- If the property is a multi-family, acquire rental history, vacancy rates, etc.
- Know the area in which you are buying, so you know what to expect of that market.
- Consult a local broker.
Tips for Buying a Home
So you’ve decided to buy a home? Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to home ownership.