158 +/- Hectares Oceanfront
Betulia, Colón, Honduras
Property ID: #86560 // LAND
- Title158 +/- Hectares Oceanfront
- Property TypeLand
- Additional TypesLuxury, Single Family, Waterfront
- Lot Size392.23 Acres
Located on Trujillo Bay, this oceanfront property is a true gem for international land developers with a vision. With the Caribbean Sea to the north, the Nombre de Dios mountains to the south, and eco-protected land surrounding, this property offers endless opportunities and fantastic private views. For more information on the existing infrastructure and economic activity in the area go to the "Local Economy" tab.
Within this unique piece of beachfront land you'll find some paved roads and access to electricity-- thanks to the hydroelectric plant located on the Betulia River which was opening in 2015-- in an otherwise unspoiled jungle-like setting.
To view the full photo gallery, click here.
Located approximately 13km from the Port of Trujillo, which welcomes 5-6 cruise ships per week and within easy driving range of the planned international airport site, this area is poised to experience the influx of tourist visitors that have been enjoyed by other parts of the Caribbean.
Honduras has long been enjoyed by visitors for its rich Mayan history, gorgeous beaches and jungles, friendly locales and desirable incentives for developers. Premier cruise lines and hotel chains have begun to discover the untapped beauty of Honduras which has drawn visitors for decades, and this property offers one of the best virgin beaches to create your vision.
This oceanfront development land is being offered for sale in exchange for cryptocurrency. Partial or full payment of an acceptable cryptocurrency (ex. Bitcoin, Ether, etc) will be considered. Sellers will have final say in accepting the currency offered by the buyers. Seller willing to subdivide. Inquire to learn more!
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: 5% of the negotiated purchase price/successful high bid or $500, whichever is greater.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
- Major Tax Advantages (Contact us for further information)
- Premier Ocean Front Property
- Rich Mayan history draws vacation travel/Tourism
- Other Developments happening:
- Major Hotel Chains are Investing in the growing area: Hilton Curio Brand
- 9 Residential Developments
- Plans for development of an International Airport
- Existing Infrastructure: 3 Phase Power - Paved Roads - Hydro Electric Power
- Tourist traffic continues to increase. See recent additions to local area:
As is true with any major purchase, you should thoroughly investigate your investment before you go through with a real estate transaction. Always do your homework. Although it may be tempting to purchase a property without taking time to dig into it, we do not recommend it. Here are a few suggestions:
- Read the contract in full.
- If possible, physically visit the property.
- If the property is a multi-family, acquire rental history, vacancy rates, etc.
- Know the area in which you are buying, so you know what to expect of that market.
- Consult a local broker.
Tips for Buying a Home
So you’ve decided to buy a home? Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to home ownership.