Get Cashback when you buy or sell real estate with CashifydLearn more
Get local agent expertise & cashback with CashifydLearn more
Great development opportunity ideal for a tourist resort/activity development! Close to 439 acres of land in Laikipia County. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, ridges, and valleys, giving the site spectacular panoramic views of the Northern frontier, without forgetting an uninterrupted clear view of the snow-capped Mt. Kenya on clear mornings. The property borders both Meru County and the proposed resort city of Isiolo.
- Electricity available
- Water will require development (potential to be tapped from nearby Ewaso Nyiro River
- Sewer will require development
- 42 Km from Meru approaching it from Lewa wildlife conservancy and 28 Km from Ethi town from outskirts of Nanyuki town - Laikipia County
- Accessible by road and by air through an already onsite airstrip as well as from Nanyuki airstrip and Isiolo International Airport
- Provides easy access to Lewa wildlife conservancy, Olpejeta, Mt. Kenya National Park, Samburu Game Reserve, and Meru National Park besides numerous other conservancies in the area
- Provides you with a scenic country experience with spectacular views and access to many unique natural attractions
Another good use for the land is the generation of solar/wind energy. The area is very suitable for solar panel farms since it is dominantly flat and being along the equator Kenya has an average annual global radiation impinging on a horizontal surface of up to 2200 kWh/m2. This energy can be fed into the national grid and be exported as well to the neighboring country.
Seller is looking to sell the land to a suitable buyer either locally or internationally and invest the proceeds of the sale elsewhere, or partner with a suitable developer to achieve the initial dream.