5760 Christian Valley Rd
Westbridge, BC, V0H 2-B0, Canada
Property ID: #103896 // MIXED USE
- Address5760 Christian Valley Rd
- ZipV0H 2-B0
- Property TypeMixed Use
- Additional TypesCommercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Special Purpose
- Year Built2011
- Lot Size500 Acres
- Full Baths20.00
- Square Feet10,000
- MLS Number(s)17173881
This 500 acre estate is surrounded by thousands of acres. Seeing the Main House “Kudu House”, the Guest House “Bunkhouse”, the Manager’s House, and the Event Center, you will soon realize that you are entering something uniquely special in this 29 room estate with a combined total of 17 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms. The Kudu House with expansive great room encompasses an inviting foyer with an incredible view of the property. Bunkhouse with beautifully decorated western theme to compliment the nearby event center. Manager’s residence is designed with the same quality and attention to luxurious detail as the main house and is a 3 bedroom,4 bath home. Here you will also find custom solid handpicked cabinetry, granite countertops and customer pecan flooring. This home is also environmentally controlled with radiant floor heating. A short drive or adventurous walk brings you to the custom yurt surrounded by woods in a perfect blend of form and function. With approximately 10,000 square feet, the Event Center is the perfect venue for parties, corporate meetings, or family gatherings. There is also a nearby barn which includes a “Tack and Tackle” room equipped for horseback riding and fly fishing enthusiasts, corral with 10 calving stalls, and an arena that has enabled the owners to host parties and corporate events and also the Canadian Professional Bull Riding Association.
Off Kettle River
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: Total earnest money to be negotiated at the time of offer and to be agreed upon in writing in a Purchase Contract by the Buyer and Seller.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Property Buying Tips
So you’ve decided to buy! Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to ownership.
1. Determine Your Budget & SaveTake into account the average down-payment is 10%. 10% is not required, but the loan amount and approval will fluctuate depending on the percentage you put down. Determine how much you can pay for your monthly mortgage. Outline your expenses and be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably afford. Also, ask yourself what happens if you lose your job? Or if you’re part of a couple, what happens if your spouse loses their job?
2. Secure a LoanOnce you’ve got your budget in order, it’s time to go shopping for a loan. Visit multiple lenders to weigh your options and find the best deal. Each bank will determine if you are eligible and at what interest rate you will be charged. based on your financial situation. Make sure to ask questions such as what the breakdown of the monthly payments will be once you have made your down payment, how the loan term will affect your monthly payments, whether or not the interest rate is fixed or variable, if home insurance or any other services are included within the home purchase amount.
3. Be PreparedHave a current Pre-qualification letter and good faith deposit funds available. Technology makes it easier than ever for your real estate agent to draft and transmit a purchase offer back and forth for your signatures. But, this is only one piece of the puzzle. You also need a current pre-qualification letter, and ready access to your good faith deposit. This can be obtained from the bank and confirms their willingness to give you a loan. Most sellers won’t accept a letter that’s more than three months old. If your home search lasts for more than three months, you’ll need an updated pre-qualification letter. When you submit your offer, it must include a check for the good faith deposit. Generally, good faith is at least 3% of the purchase price. This check will be deposited into an escrow account within three days of an accepted offer.
4. Stay InformedAlways make sure to do your homework and learn the history on a property you are interested in. Does the neighborhood have a high crime rate or a new highway/major road being constructed nearby that could be affecting the price? Is the heating, plumbing, roofing and window work in good condition? Those hidden problems can lead to major expenses in the future - post purchase. Ask your realtor for a property condition report and and see if the home comes pre-inspected. If not, we highly recommended to get and inspection before the purchase is complete. Being “in-the-know” and taking the extra steps can save you money and headaches in the long run.
Other Auction Event Listings
Online Only Event/Auction:
February 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm CST
If interested, please contact a Local Agent. Online auction only.
Please contact your local lender