Get Cashback when you buy or sell real estate with CashifydLearn more
Get local agent expertise & cashback with CashifydLearn more
For urban connoisseurs, 1000M is a soaring 74-story tower designed by internationally-renowned architect Helmut Jahn. Located on Chicago's historic Grant Park, 1000M offers an uncompromising commitment to the art of living, with an unparalleled location where city and nature meet, breathtaking and forever unobstructed views, and superb contemporary design... inside and out. Combining her refined touch with ultra-luxury brands - Wolf, Sub-Zero, KALLISTA, Blum, Best, LG, Asko, Toto and Kohler - Kara Mann has crafted three custom color palettes for residents to personalize their homes.
- The flawless programming of the Sun Deck, located on Level 11, offers a rich sense of community with al fresco yoga on the Deck, serene swims in the aquamarine Pool and casual year-round gatherings around the Fire Pit, tucked into a verdant corner of The Gardens.
- The Meditation Room, Plunge Pools, Steam Room, Beauty Bar and Hydration Station, located within the 1000M Spa, provide the opportunity for effortless relaxation and pampering right at home.
- A celebration of culture defines Level 11 with its Library Lounge. The Library shelves hold a curated collection of classic Chicago literature, surrounded by panoramic views from the Level 11 Terrace.
- Residents draw inspiration from nature every day of the year through the spectacular 19-foot glass walls and lush perennials in the Winter Garden. As part of the elite Club 1000, Level 72 also features a full-service bar.
- Soaring more than 800 feet above Michigan Avenue, the Sky Terrace offers breathtaking "forever" views of Grant Park, Lake Michigan and the city, complete with telescopes for celestial viewing.
- Level 72 also features the Winter Garden, Wine Room, sleek Demonstration Kitchen and an intimate Private Dining Room.
- 1000M offers a rich sense of community with casual year-round gatherings around the Fire Pit, tucked into a verdant corner of The Gardens.
- The sleek Fitness Room on Level 11 promotes state-of-the-art health and wellness, guiding residents through special programmed fitness classes, personal training and advanced equipment. Open 24/7, residents can schedule their custom fitness curriculum at the 11th floor Concierge.
- Residents are taken care of around the clock by a phenomenal team of seasoned staff including Concierge, Amenity Coordinators, Door Attendants, House Drivers and a Live-In Superintendant.
Homes at 1000M range from efficient 325sf one-bedroom plans to ultra-luxurious 5,491sf penthouses. Each home is flooded with natural light through full-height glass windows. Ceilings are set at 9.5' and upper floor units come finished with elegant recessed lighting.
- Expansive and unobstructed views of the city, Lake Michigan and Grant Park per plan
- Inset Terraces in select units are an extension of the interior living space
- Ceiling heights range from 9.5-feet to 10-feet
- Penthouse ceiling heights are set at 11-feet
- Stained oak 8-foot solid core entry doors
- 5" wide natural wood flooring throughout
- Ebony-stained oak "portals' accenting entryways and corridors
- LED lighting throughout with elegant, adjustable recessed lighting per plan
- USB outlets throughout
- Floor outlets per plan
- Prewired for electric shades
Available Units/Floor Plans:
- Avenue Residences | Floors 3-19
- Terrace Residences | Floor 20
- International Collection | Floors 41-47
- Sky Residences | Floors 22-40, 48-69
- Penthouse Residences | Floors 70-71
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath: Starts at $410,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath: Starts at $565,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Starts at $950,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths: Starts at $1,730,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Starts at $899,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Baths: Starts at $3,430,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms, 4 1/2 Baths: Starts at $5,270,000.00
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Baths: Starts at $4,350,000.00
See documents tab for unit information, amenities, and more.
*THE PRICES LISTED ON THIS PROPERTY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PRIOR TO NOTICE*