28 Blackhawk Dr
Livingston, MT, 59047, United States
Property ID: #192856 // RESIDENTIAL
- Address28 Blackhawk Dr
- CountryUnited States
- Property TypeResidential
- Additional TypesHome, Residential, Single Family
- Parcel Number0003028550
- Year Built2008
- Lot Size40 Acres
- Full Baths2.00
- Square Feet2,056
- MLS Number(s)333720
This unique home was designed by Spore Architecture to take advantage of the 360 degree mountain views and is cradled on 40 acres of open plains. It is surrounded on all sides by breathtaking views of the Absaroka and Beartooth mountain ranges. The modern house is divided into two halves; one being the anchored 'tower' element that houses the bedrooms and private spaces. The other is a cantilevered glass box that contains the kitchen and great room and appears to hover over the prairie landscape. This home was on HGTV's Extreme Homes. Features include mahogany panel floors, slate tile in bathrooms, structural steel and wood framing and efficient Rinnai tankless water heater. It boasts a two car heated garage and a large carport. Close to Yellowstone National Park, Chico Hot Springs, Yellowstone River and the trendy Western town of Livingston. There is room to add a rooftop deck, outdoor shower and outdoor living space. There are abundant deer, elk and antelope in the area.
From S 89, E on Inverness, S on Bonnie Way, E on Glengarry, S Inverness, E Blackhawk.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: 5% of the negotiated purchase price/successful high bid or $500, whichever is greater.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Other Auction Event Listings
Online Only Event/Auction:
October 23rd 10:00am - 4:00pm CDT
- Abram Antonucci
- NextHome Destination
- License # RRE-RBS-LIC-39176
Please contact your local lender