3118 Bass Boat Way
Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States
Property ID: #176761 // RESIDENTIAL
- Address3118 Bass Boat Way
- CountryUnited States
- MunicipalityCity of Kissimmee
- Property TypeResidential
- Additional TypesHome, Residential, Single Family
- Parcel NumberR332529-215600013990
- Year Built2011
- Lot Size0.21 Acres
- Full Baths2.00
- Square Feet1,948
- MLS Number(s)5769053
This listing is not for the faint of pocketbook! But if you want beauty, extras, and the ability to jump in your boat, travel hundreds of miles from lake to lake to the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico right from your private dock; then this home is for you. MOVE IN READY! Warm, earthy tones with blues from the water and sky greet you throughout this spectacular home which boasts almost 2800 sq ft of living space. Start with beautiful curb appeal, patterned driveway, over-sized garage, manicured landscape with hard-wired and solar lighting front and back, and a comfortable screened lanai and fresh-air designer porch. Lose yourself in the open floor plan of the living room, dining room, kitchen, and formal dining room... And the luxurious furniture is all yours! The master bedroom is huge with double sinks, walk in closets and wrap-around floor plan. The bonus room is an office or spare room when company calls--it's complete with a built inMurphy bed with built in lights. Little ones will love the double-decker beds: Which one of us hasn't called "dibs" on the top bunk? And there's the screened-in pool with the definite look of Central Florida, surrounded by classic palm trees and an unparalleled view of the exquisite, serene lake. And in a signature Florida sunset, the oranges and pinks reflect off of your wine glass as you sit by the outdoor bar or sip coffee as you relax poolside. There's even a built-in grill for outdoor entertaining. Be surrounded by beauty, make this your forever home.
NE on US-17 N/US-92 E toward The Oaks Blvd. Right onto The Oaks Blvd to left onto Cypress Oaks Blvd. Continue straight to stay on Cypress Oaks Blvd. Right onto Boating Boulevard to left onto Bass Boat Way. Home on the left.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: 5% of the negotiated purchase price/successful high bid or $500, whichever is greater.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Other Auction Event Listings
Online Only Event/Auction:
September 25th 10:00am - 4:00pm CDT
- Suzette (Susan) Beauchemin
- NextHome Premier Neighborhood Realty
- License # SL3358090
- Additional Licensing Information:
- Auctioneer: Katrina McDermid #4070
Please contact your local lender