318 Beaumier Ln
Sobieski, WI, 54171, United States
Property ID: #24878 // RESIDENTIAL
- Address318 Beaumier Ln
- CountryUnited States
- MunicipalityTown of Little Suamico
- Property TypeResidential
- Additional TypesHome, Luxury, Single-family
- Parcel Number024253103732 & 024253103832D1
- Year Built1989
- Lot Size30.46 Acres
- Full Baths2.00
- Square Feet3,144
Secluded 30 wooded acres privately surround this beautiful log home! Large deck overlooking the well manicured lawn/landscaping. Walking trails for the naturist and hunters will appreciate the deer & turkey available at your own back door! Soaring 2 story fireplace awaits you in the great room. Large open concept kitchen, dining, living for those Packer parties! Master Suite with private deck overlooking the peaceful setting. Meticulously maintained and updated home! There's nothing like it!! Call today!
Hwy 41 N to Brown Rd. Go west to left on S. Chase Rd to left on Beaumier Ln. Home on left.
Tips for Buying a Home
So you’ve decided to buy a home? Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to home ownership.
1. Determine Your Budget & SaveTake into account the average down-payment is 10%. 10% is not required, but the loan amount and approval will fluctuate depending on the percentage you put down. Determine how much you can pay for your monthly mortgage. Outline your expenses and be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably afford. Also, ask yourself what happens if you lose your job? Or if you’re part of a couple, what happens if your spouse loses their job?
2. Secure a LoanOnce you’ve got your budget in order, it’s time to go shopping for a loan. Visit multiple lenders to weigh your options and find the best deal. Each bank will determine if you are eligible and at what interest rate you will be charged. based on your financial situation. Make sure to ask questions such as what the breakdown of the monthly payments will be once you have made your down payment, how the loan term will affect your monthly payments, whether or not the interest rate is fixed or variable, if home insurance or any other services are included within the home purchase amount.
3. Be PreparedHave a current Pre-qualification letter and good faith deposit funds available. Technology makes it easier than ever for your real estate agent to draft and transmit a purchase offer back and forth for your signatures. But, this is only one piece of the puzzle. You also need a current pre-qualification letter, and ready access to your good faith deposit. This can be obtained from the bank and confirms their willingness to give you a loan. Most sellers won’t accept a letter that’s more than three months old. If your home search lasts for more than three months, you’ll need an updated pre-qualification letter. When you submit your offer, it must include a check for the good faith deposit. Generally, good faith is at least 3% of the purchase price. This check will be deposited into an escrow account within three days of an accepted offer.
4. Stay InformedAlways make sure to do your homework and learn the history on a property you are interested in. Does the neighborhood have a high crime rate or a new highway/major road being constructed nearby that could be affecting the price? Is the heating, plumbing, roofing and window work in good condition? Those hidden problems can lead to major expenses in the future - post purchase. Ask your realtor for a property condition report and and see if the home comes pre-inspected. If not, we highly recommended to get and inspection before the purchase is complete. Being “in-the-know” and taking the extra steps can save you money and headaches in the long run.
Other Auction Event Listings
- Additional Licensing Information:
- Auctioneer: Wade Micoley #2647-052
- Auctioneer Firm: RealtyHive LLC #502-53
- Broker: Wade Micoley #43427-90
- Broker Firm: Micoley.com LLC #937843-91
Please contact your local lender