5903 Horns Point Road
Cambridge, MD, 21613, United States
Property ID: #220315 // RESIDENTIAL
- Address5903 Horns Point Road
- CountryUnited States
- Property TypeResidential
- Additional TypesHome, Residential, Single Family
- Parcel Number07-239815
- Year Built2018
- Lot Size2.06 Acres
- Full Baths3.00
- Half Baths1
- Square Feet3,560
- MLS Number(s)123708
WATER ~ WILDLIFE ~ SERENITY - This 4- bedroom, 3.5 bath home is situated on a 2.06-acre lot with great water views over open farm land is just 10 minutes from downtown Cambridge. Located in the exclusive Horns Point area, enjoy incredible Western water view sunsets and an abundance of wildlife. Home is brand new, built in 2018 with over 3,500 square feet of living space and a 2-car attached garage.Enter the home and be greeted with laminate flooring, formal living room on the left and the dining room on the right. The fireplace is the focal point upon entry.Formal living room to sit with company and sip your coffee or tea and catch up. Enjoy your family dinners sitting around the table in the dining room.Beautiful Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large island with a gas 6 -burner cook-top, double wall oven and a microwave, granite counter tops. Lots of cabinet and counter space. Can you see yourself cooking and baking in this kitchen? Kitchen is open to the family room, so you can still interact with your family and friends while entertaining.Family room with a fireplace to warm up next to on the chilly nights with a good book and a glass of wine. Sliders to the patio, and lots of windows letting in tons of natural lighting. Open, Airy and warm! Main level spacious Master Suite with laundry, walk in closet(s) and a view to wake up to every morning. Treat yourself to a relaxing bath in the jetted soaking tub, separate shower, a his and her separate vanity and a water closet. The second floor has 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 baths, an office, laundry facilities and a huge second family room, would be great as a playroom, gaming room or man cave.
Head W on MD-343 W/Washington St toward Pine St. Continue to follow MD-343 W. Slight right onto Horns Point Rd, right to stay on Horns Point Rd. Home on the right.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: Total earnest money to be negotiated at the time of offer and to be agreed upon in writing in a Purchase Contract by the Buyer and Seller.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Property Buying Tips
So you’ve decided to buy! Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to ownership.
1. Determine Your Budget & SaveTake into account the average down-payment is 10%. 10% is not required, but the loan amount and approval will fluctuate depending on the percentage you put down. Determine how much you can pay for your monthly mortgage. Outline your expenses and be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably afford. Also, ask yourself what happens if you lose your job? Or if you’re part of a couple, what happens if your spouse loses their job?
2. Secure a LoanOnce you’ve got your budget in order, it’s time to go shopping for a loan. Visit multiple lenders to weigh your options and find the best deal. Each bank will determine if you are eligible and at what interest rate you will be charged. based on your financial situation. Make sure to ask questions such as what the breakdown of the monthly payments will be once you have made your down payment, how the loan term will affect your monthly payments, whether or not the interest rate is fixed or variable, if home insurance or any other services are included within the home purchase amount.
3. Be PreparedHave a current Pre-qualification letter and good faith deposit funds available. Technology makes it easier than ever for your real estate agent to draft and transmit a purchase offer back and forth for your signatures. But, this is only one piece of the puzzle. You also need a current pre-qualification letter, and ready access to your good faith deposit. This can be obtained from the bank and confirms their willingness to give you a loan. Most sellers won’t accept a letter that’s more than three months old. If your home search lasts for more than three months, you’ll need an updated pre-qualification letter. When you submit your offer, it must include a check for the good faith deposit. Generally, good faith is at least 3% of the purchase price. This check will be deposited into an escrow account within three days of an accepted offer.
4. Stay InformedAlways make sure to do your homework and learn the history on a property you are interested in. Does the neighborhood have a high crime rate or a new highway/major road being constructed nearby that could be affecting the price? Is the heating, plumbing, roofing and window work in good condition? Those hidden problems can lead to major expenses in the future - post purchase. Ask your realtor for a property condition report and and see if the home comes pre-inspected. If not, we highly recommended to get and inspection before the purchase is complete. Being “in-the-know” and taking the extra steps can save you money and headaches in the long run.
Other Auction Event Listings
Online Only Event/Auction:
November 20th 10:00am - 4:00pm CST
This event has ended. Back up bids are welcome up to 72 hours after the event ends. In the event this property does not sell, back up bids will be submitted to the seller for consideration.
- Daniel W. Shoemaker III
- Exit On The Bay
- License # 641764
Please contact your local lender