9820 E Thompson Peak Parkway 836
Scottsdale, AZ, 85255, United States
Property ID: #86988 // RESIDENTIAL
- Address9820 E Thompson Peak Parkway 836
- CountryUnited States
- Property TypeResidential
- Additional TypesSingle Family
- Parcel Number217-71-020
- Year Built2002
- Lot Size1.377893 Acres
- Full Baths7.00
- Half Baths1
- Square Feet10,599
- Data SourceArizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Listing Link
- MLS Number(s)5511365, 5511365, 5511365, 5511365, 5511365, 5511365, 5511365
This Salcito Custom Home built treasure has so much diversity that it's a MUST SEE! The game room, sport court, play pool, putting green, lawn, theater room & open-floor plan living spaces make it perfect for families. 4+ private outdoor living areas with city and mountain views, formal bar, house music, wine storage, 4 fireplaces and a firewall provides entertainment of large or small groups in style and intimacy. You can sneak away to the master retreat, an outdoor shower and spa, the loft with player piano, or the outdoor hideaway living room. a privacy buffer supplied by the wash. Livable, covered area and terraces total nearly 15,000 square feet!The home is nestled perfectly at the edge of a cul-de-sac on 1.4 acres. Located in-between holes 15 and 16 of the DC Ranch Golf Course. The home offers 6/7 bedrooms-many with decks or balconies, 7 1/2 bathrooms, large workout room, theater, 3-level pool/BBQ area, 2 offices, 3 dishwashers, secure dog run, built-in safe, huge storage areas, and garages for 5 vehicles, including a dual extended-height garage. Many other amenities available!This home has something for everyone!
EAST ON THOMPSON PEAK PKWY FROM PIMA, 3RD LIGHT IS THE 2ND DESERT CAMP/EAST GATE,TURN LEFT. THRU THE GATE FIRST RIGHT/MULE DEER FOLLOW ROAD TO DEER CREEK WAY AND TURN LEFT. 3RD HOME ON THE RIGHT.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: 5% of the negotiated purchase price/successful high bid or $500, whichever is greater.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Copyright © 2018 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Letter of Intent to Purchase (Login to Download)
As is true with any major purchase, you should thoroughly investigate your investment before you go through with a real estate transaction. Always do your homework. Although it may be tempting to purchase a property without taking time to dig into it, we do not recommend it. Here are a few suggestions:
- Read the contract in full.
- If possible, physically visit the property.
- If the property is a multi-family, acquire rental history, vacancy rates, etc.
- Know the area in which you are buying, so you know what to expect of that market.
- Consult a local broker.
Tips for Buying a Home
So you’ve decided to buy a home? Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to home ownership.