Newly updated ranch in quiet Kaukauna neighborhood
Kaukauna, WI, 54130, United States
Property ID: #149709 // RESIDENTIAL
- TitleNewly updated ranch in quiet Kaukauna neighborhood
- Address1412 Glenview Avenue
- CountryUnited States
- MunicipalityCity of Kaukauna
- Property TypeResidential
- Additional TypesHome
- Parcel Number323092000
- Year Built1956
- Lot Size0.19 Acres
- Full Baths1.00
- Square Feet1,209
- MLS Number(s)123456789, 3849276502
UPDATED RANCH HOME located on corner lot - Move-In Ready! Beautiful windows make this home light and bright. Desirable open concept. Large kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and appliances included. Laminate wood-look flooring. Master bedroom has patio doors to the backyard. Detached 2.5 car garage, fenced yard and the basement is set to go for future expansion which is stubbed for bath. Newer roof and vinyl siding.
Take 41 North to Hwy 55 South. Right on Henry Street, right on Glenview to home.
Property Buying Tips
So you’ve decided to buy! Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to ownership.
1. Determine Your Budget & SaveTake into account the average down-payment is 10%. 10% is not required, but the loan amount and approval will fluctuate depending on the percentage you put down. Determine how much you can pay for your monthly mortgage. Outline your expenses and be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably afford. Also, ask yourself what happens if you lose your job? Or if you’re part of a couple, what happens if your spouse loses their job?
2. Secure a LoanOnce you’ve got your budget in order, it’s time to go shopping for a loan. Visit multiple lenders to weigh your options and find the best deal. Each bank will determine if you are eligible and at what interest rate you will be charged. based on your financial situation. Make sure to ask questions such as what the breakdown of the monthly payments will be once you have made your down payment, how the loan term will affect your monthly payments, whether or not the interest rate is fixed or variable, if home insurance or any other services are included within the home purchase amount.
3. Be PreparedHave a current Pre-qualification letter and good faith deposit funds available. Technology makes it easier than ever for your real estate agent to draft and transmit a purchase offer back and forth for your signatures. But, this is only one piece of the puzzle. You also need a current pre-qualification letter, and ready access to your good faith deposit. This can be obtained from the bank and confirms their willingness to give you a loan. Most sellers won’t accept a letter that’s more than three months old. If your home search lasts for more than three months, you’ll need an updated pre-qualification letter. When you submit your offer, it must include a check for the good faith deposit. Generally, good faith is at least 3% of the purchase price. This check will be deposited into an escrow account within three days of an accepted offer.
4. Stay InformedAlways make sure to do your homework and learn the history on a property you are interested in. Does the neighborhood have a high crime rate or a new highway/major road being constructed nearby that could be affecting the price? Is the heating, plumbing, roofing and window work in good condition? Those hidden problems can lead to major expenses in the future - post purchase. Ask your realtor for a property condition report and and see if the home comes pre-inspected. If not, we highly recommended to get and inspection before the purchase is complete. Being “in-the-know” and taking the extra steps can save you money and headaches in the long run.
Other Auction Event Listings
Property Information needs to be updated by a RealtyHive Representative.
- Additional Licensing Information:
- Auctioneer: Wade Micoley #2647-052
- Auctioneer Firm: Micoley.com LLC #
- Real Estate Broker: Wade Micoley #43427-90
- Real Estate Brokerage: Micoley.com LLC #937843-91
Please contact your local lender