Get Cashback when you buy or sell real estate with CashifydLearn more
Get local agent expertise & cashback with CashifydLearn more
Spread across 400 acres and surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, the 8 neighborhoods of Oil Nut Bay are built around a world-class resort that caters directly to the residents and guests on the island. Boasting a luxury Beach Club, Marina, Marina Village, Wellness Center, and more. Oil Nut By offers an exceptional experience for visitors and homeowners alike. Experience the finest in private island living when you stay in one of the exclusive villas at Oil Nut Bay. Designed by some of the world’s most esteemed architects, these remarkable homes feature stunning finishes and furnishings, spectacular pools and water features, and indoor/outdoor spaces that are built into the island’s topography and capitalize on breathtaking sea views.
- Accessible by seaplane, helicopter, or boat
- Resort Core with 3 main swimming pools and a swim-up bar
- Private villas with private pools, electric golf carts, and private staff upon request
- Snorkeling with turtles and rays right off the beach - all snorkeling equipment, paddleboards, kayaks, and hobbies are on the beach for daily use and included in rates
- Nuthouse - kid’s hang-out space with movies, video games, arts & crafts, and babysitting
- Tennis courts, pickleball, foosball, ping-pong, pool, and darts
- Hot tub & firepit in pavilion space w/complimentary Top Brewer coffee & iPads for use
- Rescue Barn - 3 rescue racehorses from PR, 1 emu, and turtles - horse grooming for kids and petting/feeding opportunities
- Full top of the line wellness center
- Private boat charters for fishing, diving, and island hopping available
Pavilion - The Pavilion is an intimate space designed for both renters and homeowners to enjoy. Featuring a rum bar, hot tub, fire pit, lounge area with iPads, and a state-of-the-art Top Brewer coffee machine. Guests can enjoy the views and resort-style living with world-class amenities. The Pavilion is also home to Oil Nut Bay’s signature a la carte dinner restaurant with a variety of food from around the globe to choose from, including selections from the Far East, Mediterranean, and the local grill.
Beach Club - This relaxed beachfront restaurant located at the heart of Oil Nut Bay offers guests the opportunity to enjoy an a la carte poolside lunch while basking in Caribbean Sea views.
Nova - Nova Bar & Restaurant is the anchor of Oil Nut Bay’s Marina Village. With over-the-water daybeds, a full bar, and a variety of daily events for the public and boating community, there is something for everyone to enjoy. A social dining experience, the Nova menu offers a wildly innovative “plates to share” concept with diverse culinary influences, unique ingredients, and creative cooking techniques.
Developer Properties Available:
Atlantic Ridge Villas -
- Acreage: 0.73-1.38 Acres // Pricing: $2,950,000
Boulder Villa Home Sites -
- Acreage: 0.68-5.36 Acres // Pricing: $3,450,000-$6,950,000
Deep Bay Home Sites -
- Acreage: 0.40 Acres // Pricing: $2,950,000
Estate Villa Home Sites -
- Acreage: 1.01-7.03 Acres // Pricing: $2,950,000-$12,950,000
Marina Villa Home Sites -
- Acreage: 0.10-1.25 Acres // Pricing: $2,950,000-$4,950,000
Peninsula Villa Home Sites -
- Acreage: 0.70-1.75 Acres // Pricing: $6,900,000-$14,900,000
Resale Properties Available:
Marina Villa 6 Located in the Marina Neighborhood -
- 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms w/1,401sf on 0.10 Acres - Price: $2,950,000
With 180 degree sweeping views over the Atlantic Ocean and Oil Nut Bay’s 93 slip Marina and Marina Village, this is an exciting site for the newest spec villa. Recently completed, this two bedroom two and a half bathroom villa is now available for sale. Close proximity to the Marina Village, the location allows quick and easy access to the treasures and adventures of the sea. Dock your boat a quick walk away and enjoy the exciting activities and amenities the Marina Village has to offer, such as artisan shops, a watersports office and eighty-seat restaurant.
Agave Villa Located in the Boulder Neighborhood -
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms w/2,600sf on 1.74 Acres - Price: $5,450,000
With unparalleled views of the vast Caribbean Sea, Villa Agave is perched on the rocky southeast bluffs of Oil Nut Bay. The villa features three bedrooms, fully stocked kitchen, infinity pool, and broad indoor and outdoor living areas. Ideal for families and small groups. 2,600 square feet.
Water’s Edge Village Located in the Ridge Villa Neighborhood -
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths & 1 Half Bath w/2,724sf on 0.83 Acres - Price: $9,500,000
Charming views of the sea define this mesmerizing four-bedroom perched retreat. Natural stone and glass elements reflect contemporary decor. The master suite is complete with an ensuite bathroom including an outdoor shower and soaking tub. Every comfort is considered in three additional guest suites with ensuite bathrooms, outdoor patios, and private entrances. With an inviting great room, the stunning property also includes large, glass pocket doors providing panoramic views, infinity pool, and ample terrace space for outdoor dining and grilling. 2,723 square feet.
- Nut House Kids Club
- In Villa Spa Services
- Wellness Studio
- Wellness Classes
- Three Tier Pool
- Watersports Cabana
- Swim Up Bar
- Coffee Bar
- Customized Marina Services
- Marina Pool
- Guest Services
- Two Helipads
- Fully Equipped Medical Room
- Doctor on Property
Land Based -
- Hiking, Tennis, Pickleball, Yoga, Pilates, Volleyball, Basketball, Ping Pong, Darts, and Billiards
Water Based -
- Sailing, Snorkeling, Paddleboarding, and Kayaking
Chartered Activities -
- Kiteboarding, Sport Fishing, Scuba Diving, and Island Hopping
A lush expanse of green topography and rising rocky terrain - both brimming with flora and fauna - unfolds in undulating patterns against the backdrop of a turquoise Caribbean Sea. Waves splash onto cliff sides and roll onto beaches. Whales are seen in their sapphire abyss, vibrant birds pay the island a visit, and turtles and tropical fish share the sea. Gentle trade winds kiss the trees; warm sands caress the toes. This is paradise. This is life at Oil Nut Bay.
See documents tab for additional in-depth information.
*THE PRICE LISTED ON THIS PROPERTY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE PRIOR TO NOTICE*