Villa Tangiste 44 Lot Ocean Dar Bouazza
Property ID: #186387 // RESIDENTIAL
- TitleVilla Tangiste 44 Lot Ocean Dar Bouazza
- Property TypeResidential
- Additional TypesHome, Villa
- Lot Size0.15 Acres
- Full Baths3.00
- Half Baths3
- Square Feet7,534
Splendid villa for sale at Dar Bouazza. New residential area about 10 minutes from Casablanca City and 100m from the beach. This villa sits on a 0.15 acre lot and offers 7,534sf on 3 floors. The 1st floor offers 4 living rooms open to one another to make one large living room with marble flooring, one handmade fireplace, a guest toilet, a big american kitchen open to a spacious dining room and terrace, 2 other terraces, one of which is right by the swimming pool and garden which can be used as a solarium with marble flooring. On the 2nd floor you will find 4 bedrooms, one of which is a parental suite with a private bathroom and dressing, one bathroom, 2 terraces, one of which has a nice view of the swimming pool and garden, and another terrace with a 360 degree view on all Dar Bouazza and its beach. There is a semi-basement which features 3 bedrooms, a unique and spacious kitchen with crystallized gray marble on the work tables, mounted on hand sculpted stone pillars which is open to a large dining and living room, a bathroom and 2 Moroccan toilets, a Turkish bath/hot Hammam, and an english terrace with hand sculpted stone decor. Other features of this villa include a guardian apartment with 2 bedrooms, well with a pumping system, 2 water heating systems (electric & gas), 400m2 (4,305ft2) garden including a 63m2 (678ft2) swimming pool with 47m2 (505ft2) water and a cascade with a pump. Beautiful hand made stone sculpted decor representing a KASBA (fortress) entrance with 2 tours, one of them being a dressing place and the other being a shower and 3 hand sculpted stone fountains. The villa is all solid concrete. Much to offer!
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: Total earnest money to be negotiated at the time of offer and to be agreed upon in writing in a Purchase Contract by the Buyer and Seller.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
Property Buying Tips
So you’ve decided to buy! Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to ownership.
1. Determine Your Budget & SaveTake into account the average down-payment is 10%. 10% is not required, but the loan amount and approval will fluctuate depending on the percentage you put down. Determine how much you can pay for your monthly mortgage. Outline your expenses and be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably afford. Also, ask yourself what happens if you lose your job? Or if you’re part of a couple, what happens if your spouse loses their job?
2. Secure a LoanOnce you’ve got your budget in order, it’s time to go shopping for a loan. Visit multiple lenders to weigh your options and find the best deal. Each bank will determine if you are eligible and at what interest rate you will be charged. based on your financial situation. Make sure to ask questions such as what the breakdown of the monthly payments will be once you have made your down payment, how the loan term will affect your monthly payments, whether or not the interest rate is fixed or variable, if home insurance or any other services are included within the home purchase amount.
3. Be PreparedHave a current Pre-qualification letter and good faith deposit funds available. Technology makes it easier than ever for your real estate agent to draft and transmit a purchase offer back and forth for your signatures. But, this is only one piece of the puzzle. You also need a current pre-qualification letter, and ready access to your good faith deposit. This can be obtained from the bank and confirms their willingness to give you a loan. Most sellers won’t accept a letter that’s more than three months old. If your home search lasts for more than three months, you’ll need an updated pre-qualification letter. When you submit your offer, it must include a check for the good faith deposit. Generally, good faith is at least 3% of the purchase price. This check will be deposited into an escrow account within three days of an accepted offer.
4. Stay InformedAlways make sure to do your homework and learn the history on a property you are interested in. Does the neighborhood have a high crime rate or a new highway/major road being constructed nearby that could be affecting the price? Is the heating, plumbing, roofing and window work in good condition? Those hidden problems can lead to major expenses in the future - post purchase. Ask your realtor for a property condition report and and see if the home comes pre-inspected. If not, we highly recommended to get and inspection before the purchase is complete. Being “in-the-know” and taking the extra steps can save you money and headaches in the long run.
Other Auction Event Listings
Online Only Event/Auction:
December 18th 10:00am - 4:00pm CST
This property is a For Sale by Owner listing.
Please contact your local lender