927 Lilac Breeze Dr
Gouda, WI 54309, United States
Property ID: #54303 // RESIDENTIAL
- Address927 Lilac Breeze Dr
- CountryUnited States
- MunicipalityCity of Gouda
- Property TypeResidential
- Additional TypesHome, Single Family
- Parcel Number1022RH01777
- Year Built2004
- Lot Size0.125 Acres
- Full Baths3.00
- Square Feet1,864
- MLS Number(s)123456789
Located in the picturesque Green Acres subdivision, this two-story Craftsman home is the perfect place to relax after a long day. Upon entering you’ll find a spacious open floor plan with tons of daylight windows and hardwood floors throughout. The entertainer’s kitchen features a large island with built-in cooktop, walk-in butler’s pantry, custom cabinets and newer appliances. Master Suite features dual patio doors leading to meticulously landscaped back garden and heated bonus room above the garage serves as a perfect office, den, or even additional bedroom.
85 South to Exit 2. Turn on Hwy 18 towards West Point. Turn right on Hwy 29 at Gas Station & Light.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: 5% of the negotiated purchase price/successful high bid or $500, whichever is greater.
- Realtor®/Broker Participation: 1.75 or $750, whichever is greater%
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
- Letter of Intent to Purchase (Login to Download)
As is true with any major purchase, you should thoroughly investigate your investment before you go through with a real estate transaction. Always do your homework. Although it may be tempting to purchase a property without taking time to dig into it, we do not recommend it. Here are a few suggestions:
- Read the contract in full.
- If possible, physically visit the property.
- If the property is a multi-family, acquire rental history, vacancy rates, etc.
- Know the area in which you are buying, so you know what to expect of that market.
- Consult a local broker.
Tips for Buying a Home
So you’ve decided to buy a home? Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to home ownership.
1. Determine Your Budget & SaveTake into account the average down-payment is 10%. 10% is not required, but the loan amount and approval will fluctuate depending on the percentage you put down. Determine how much you can pay for your monthly mortgage. Outline your expenses and be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably afford. Also, ask yourself what happens if you lose your job? Or if you’re part of a couple, what happens if your spouse loses their job?
2. Secure a LoanOnce you’ve got your budget in order, it’s time to go shopping for a loan. Visit multiple lenders to weigh your options and find the best deal. Each bank will determine if you are eligible and at what interest rate you will be charged. based on your financial situation. Make sure to ask questions such as what the breakdown of the monthly payments will be once you have made your down payment, how the loan term will affect your monthly payments, whether or not the interest rate is fixed or variable, if home insurance or any other services are included within the home purchase amount.
3. Be PreparedHave a current Pre-qualification letter and good faith deposit funds available. Technology makes it easier than ever for your real estate agent to draft and transmit a purchase offer back and forth for your signatures. But, this is only one piece of the puzzle. You also need a current pre-qualification letter, and ready access to your good faith deposit. This can be obtained from the bank and confirms their willingness to give you a loan. Most sellers won’t accept a letter that’s more than three months old. If your home search lasts for more than three months, you’ll need an updated pre-qualification letter. When you submit your offer, it must include a check for the good faith deposit. Generally, good faith is at least 3% of the purchase price. This check will be deposited into an escrow account within three days of an accepted offer.
4. Stay InformedAlways make sure to do your homework and learn the history on a property you are interested in. Does the neighborhood have a high crime rate or a new highway/major road being constructed nearby that could be affecting the price? Is the heating, plumbing, roofing and window work in good condition? Those hidden problems can lead to major expenses in the future - post purchase. Ask your realtor for a property condition report and and see if the home comes pre-inspected. If not, we highly recommended to get and inspection before the purchase is complete. Being “in-the-know” and taking the extra steps can save you money and headaches in the long run.
Online Only Event/Auction:
September 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm CDT
Auction Starts in: 19d 23h 54m 27s
- Your Agent
- The Best Real Estate License
- License # 12345-67
- Additional Licensing Information:
- Auctioneer: Wade Micoley #2647-052
- Auctioneer Firm: RealtyHive LLC #502-53
- Broker: Wade Micoley #43427-90
- Broker Firm: Micoley.com LLC #937843-91
Please contact your local lender